|Danielle's island map||80%||we don't know if the magnetic anomaly is taken into account but Sayid has used this map up to season 3|
|Danielle's side view map||80%||contains weird equations and notations, scale doesn't seem to be realistic|
|Blastdoor map||80%||no north arrow, cryptic notes and many assumptions on it ("alleged position of ...")|
|Henry Gale's map||90%||no north arrow but they managed to find HG's balloon with|
|Season 3 opener panoramic shot||99%||it's CGI and therefore exactly what TPTB wanted us to show|
|Hydra island view||99%||same as above|
|Cable map||95%||It should be very precise but we don't know if the magnetic anomaly is taken into account|
|Road map||90%||many topographical hints about the surroundings of the Swan but bad screenshot quality|
|Looking Glass map||90%||no north arrow|
|Ben's map||99%||Ben uses it for planning treks|
|Kate's map||95%||Kate might have marked only striking landmarks|
|Dan's map||90%||A lot of "unknown" captions indicating that it might not be accurate|
|Ben's Temple map||99%||Ben wants to save Alex's life|
|Horace's map||99%||Locke, Ben and Hurley use it to get to Jacob's cabin|
Quotes(original and complete quotes can be found at the clues page)
- S01E07 Kate estimates the distance between the beach camp and the caves to be ~1 mile
- S01E13 Sayid find's out that the magnetic differs from the real North.
- S01E23 Rousseau estimates the pillar of black smoke to be 5 kilometers inland from her initial camp (assumption: maybe the french camp marked in her map)
- S01E24 Arzt guesses the Black Rock to be "a couple of miles" inland.
- S02E01 Jack estimates the distance between caves and the Swan to be ~0.5 miles
- S02E11 Locke states that the Taillies came from East and Michael is heading North
- S02E14 Ben (as Henry Gale) mentions that HG has lived on the North shore of the island (~2 days away from the place where Danielle captured him).
- S02E20 Michael confirms that he was hiking North.
- S03E02 Sayid states that mountains might block the view from the North when making the signal fire.
- S03E07 Juliet states that the Hydra island is 2 miles offshore.
- S03E11 Locke and Sayid are following 2 days a bearing of 305 and find the Flame.
- S03E21 It's a day walk to get from the beach camp to the radio tower.
- S03E23 Ben heads North from the Pascal flats to get to the radio tower
- S04E02 The Locke group is hiking East to get to Jacob's cabin, Sawyer states that the barracks are South.
- S04E03 Juliet estimates the way from the helicopter landing site to the beach and back to take "a couple of hours"
- S04E05 The freighter is 40 miles off the coast.
- S04E11 Locke is implying that the beach camp is somewhat NE of Jacob's cabin